When striving for fuller eyelashes, options like falsies and eyelash extensions offer a temporary answer. Nevertheless, having long and natural lashes is still strongly sought after. Unfortunately, continuous use of products such as mascara can dry out the hair or lead to breakages.
People with hay fever who rub their eyes are more likely to pull out their eyelash hairs prematurely. If you would like to maximize the lifespan of your natural lashes, there are several strategies and techniques to consider. A lot of them can be carried out using objects already present in your home.
5 professional tips for growing beautiful natural eyelashes
Comb your eyelashes regularly
Brushing out your eyelashes, just as you do your hair, is a great way to promote growth and provide the illusion of longer lashes. Using a lash comb, comb your bare eyelashes for a few minutes every day and night. Combing hair will improve blood flow and stimulate hair growth. Regular maintenance will ensure that dirt and dust does not weigh the lashes down.
Use castor and coconut oil daily
For optimal results, use a cotton swab to apply Castor oil along your upper lash line. This oil contains fatty acids that can nourish and condition your lashes. Take extra caution to make sure no oil comes into contact with the eyes, as it can painfuIly irritate these delicate areas. Coconut oil is also a safe option for moisturizing your eyelashes. Gently massage some of the product on your lashes using your fingertips to encourage their growth.
Massage your eyelids
Massaging your eyelids with clean fingertips for several minutes before you fall asleep each night will help enhance blood flow around the area and encourage eyelash growth. Be gentle, as the region near to your eyes is delicate. Repeating this action will provide you with long, healthy eyelashes in time.
Use conditioning mascaras
If your natural eyelashes are fine and of a shorter length, conditioning mascaras are the way to go. Unlike regular mascara formulas, these mascaras contain beneficial components like plant cell extracts, biotin, and amino acids that work to nurture lashes. The beneficial ingredients promote lash health with every application and reinforces strength over time.
Massage on aloe vera
Aloe vera is well-known for its many natural beauty tips, and one of them is stimulating eyelash growth. To bolster their growth and make individual hairs nourished and soft, simply massage a light layer of natural aloe vera gel onto your lashes with a clean mascara wand or a cotton bud each night before bed and wash it off in the morning.
Don’t Forget The Eyelashes
- To make your lashes look amazing, utilizing an eyelash curler is a great idea. Most people are unaware of how wonderful their lashes could look if they had a quality eyelash curler. Doing this not only increases the size of your eyes but brightens them as well. You can even use heated eyelash curlers, allowing for longer-lasting curls.
- Instead of putting on artificial eyelashes that can fail off during the day, attempt using an eyelash curler. The use of an eyelash curler will lift your eyebrows away from the eye and make your eyes appear larger. Remember to utilize the curler before you apply mascara, or else you’ll need to put it on again.
- Before putting on mascara to make your lashes appear fuller, add a thin layer of loose powder with a small brush, making sure to keep the powder out of your eyes. After that is done, cover the powder with your preferred mascara.
- Eyelashes that are visually appealing can help you to look your best. Before putting on mascara, use an eyelash curler to give your lashes a lift and give them a fantastic curl that will capture the attention of others.
- To offer more emphasis to your eyes, consider working on your eyelashes. A lot of ladies just quickly apply mascara and go about their day. If you take that extra second to curl your lashes before putting on the mascara, it will bring out your eyes more than when you simply put on the mascara.
- Applying Vaseline to your eyebrows and eyelashes is advantageous in two different ways. If done before bedtime, it will result in more lustrous brows and lashes. Additionally, prepping with Vaseline prior to using brow liner will ensure that the liner lasts longer and stays in place
- If you want to look extra special for a special event, eyelash extensions could be an option for you. They can give you a more youthful and energized appearance with your eyes appearing wider and more radiant. Longer lashes will help you to feel confident when facing important people – you’ll be sure to turn heads with your stunning new look.
- Caution must be taken to not put on too much mascara for your eyes. Too much mascara can diminish the natural tone of your eyes, plus create clumps in your eyelashes. For those who have lighter colored eyes, buy a mascara that is light in color, and for darker eyes, opt for a darker mascara.
- One great way to accentuate your beauty is by wearing false eyelashes. Not only do they make your eyes appear larger, but they can also generate a more flirtatious and sensual atmosphere while you are away from home. Bear in mind to go with lashes that look natural and use adhesive that dries clear.
- Instead of sticking glue straight to the lashes, put a little dab on your hand. Take your time while drawing the lashes through the bit of adhesive you have on your palm. Doing this will guarantee that you don’t utilise an excessive amount of glue.
- Crafting a specialized beauty regime does not need to cost a lot of money or consume excessive time. Even though satisfactory aesthetic results require effort and dedication, there are ways to be more efficient with your time. Suggestions like the ones previously mentioned may provide a great way to obtain improved outcomes with less work.